Efficiency Solutions for Education
Scholarship Manager: Features & Benefits
The most prominent users of our Scholarship Manager software are scholarship applicants, scholarship administrators, and decision makers/committee members. In addition you can also grant access to your donors, or provide them with real-time reports from Scholarship Manager.
Benefits for Applicants:
- Strong search engine allows prospective students to broadly or selectively search all your available scholarships. This could be the difference between them applying to your institution or not.
- Simple online application process for students with 24/7 access.
- Students can apply for multiple scholarships with a single application and so avoid missing out on scholarships that they did not think they qualified for.
- Single Sign On makes it easier for your students to apply. They can access their scholarship application from your student portal and avoid having to create and remember yet another username/password combination.
Benefits for Schools/Foundation Admins:
- Scholarship Manager will review student data imported from your SIS system and the student’s online application and then automatically match qualified students with available scholarships. This saves you having to review applications over and over when trying to identify qualified candidates.
- Customized application – you can build your own online application with our simple-to-use interface.
- Customized look and feel – we will customize your Scholarship Manager site to have the same look and feel as your website ensuring brand awareness for your student and potential students.
- Donor negotiation – Scholarship requirements may no longer tie to the strategic goals of your institution. As a school or foundation Scholarship Manager administrator, you can quickly change the requirements for a scholarship and see how those changes impact your candidate pool. This allows you to posit requirements changes to your donors while at the same time explaining the impact of those changes.
- Online storage of your scholarships means that you can be sure no funds go un-awarded. Ever lose a scholarship down the back of the filing cabinet and not award it? It has been known to happen but with Scholarship Manager, you can quickly identify any scholarships that have not been awarded and get the money in the hands of deserving students.
Benefits for Committee Members
- Committee members can review scholarship applications online removing the need and expense to meet in person.
- Applications can be compared across multiple attributes quickly and easily allowing you to narrow down your list of candidates. You can then look at each application in full before ultimately awarding the scholarship.
- Access can be restricted for committee members so they only see the candidates for the scholarships they are responsible for. In addition, you can control the data that they see about applicants, helping ensure applicant privacy.
- Centralized process - Scholarship Manager allows you to centralize the scholarship management process for your institution, but still decentralize the decision making process!
- So if the local credit union, for example, offers scholarships to your students, but insists on deciding who will receive the award, you can give them online access to only that scholarship, allowing them to see only the candidates for their scholarship, and only the student data pertinent to the award they are offering.
Benefits for Donors
- Donors can be granted access so they can see the candidates for their scholarships.
- Reports can be created and provided to donors with the information they want to see – How many candidates were there for their scholarships, who was awarded etc.
- Donor profiles can be posted to your site generating awareness of their great work and encouraging future donations.
For more information, submit your contact information below.